From Latin - German FreeDict dictionary ver. 0.4:
============ lat-deu ============
Latin - German FreeDict dictionary
converted by: Sebastian Humenda shumenda |at| gmx |dot| de
Maintainer: Sebastian Humenda
Size: 4500 headwords
Available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence, version 3
(or at your option any later version, published by the FSF).
Publication date: 3rd Februar 2011.
* Database Status: small
* verbs with the regular 'a'-declination are only partially listed.
* the headword of a verb is the first-person form, but you find the other
forms as well; some exceptions have been made for verbs which only
exist in the third person
* in some cases, the translation is only given in the masculine form, to
keep it simple and machine-readable. (e.g. keiner, keine, keines)
* phrases consisting of two parts are connected with " .. "
Created from scratch (from Sebastian Humenda's notes) and with some
look-ups on http://auxilium-online.net and http://en.wiktionary.org (for
verification of inflections).
This dictionary comes to you through nice people making it available for
free and for good. It is part of the FreeDict project,
http://www.freedict.org. This project aims to make many translating
dictionaries available for free. Your contributions are welcome!
* 2011-02-04: Conversion of the TEI source file into c5 format.
Stylesheet ID: $Id: teiheader2txt.xsl 1095 2011-01-06 14:57:17Z bansp$
* 2011-02-03 Sebastian Humenda 0.4:
* Added words, now 4500 headwords.
* 2010-11-27 Sebastian Humenda 0.3-2:
* fixed a minor bug, added a few words
* pushed in an important feature I forgot (list inflections at the
verb's head form
* 2010-11-24 Sebastian Humenda 0.3:
* extended database to 35xx words
* added Latin special cases; that are verbs only available in 3rd
* changed the supine form of all verbs from .*us to .*um
* notes are now noted correctly in TEi xML
* senses (translations) are now splitted, only translations
related to each other are on one line
* also some bugfixes.
* 2010-04-07 Sebastian Humenda 0.2.3:
* introduced pronomes, numerals, prepositions and conjungtions
* Added words, fixed words (now 1800)
* increased complexity, mainly at verbs
* 2010-03-01 Sebastian Humenda 0.2.2:
* Fixed all these awful id-errors (Problem with xslt); thanks to
* Deleted some doubled words, checked others twice
* Added a few new words for a round version
* 2010-02-25 #bansp 0.2.1:
Started fixing it the same way I did the previous version, but gave
up - there are too many entries with the same IDs (42 remain, I removed
or merged a few); changed @id to @xml:id, removed commas from IDs,
removed null-string IDs, touched the header in a few places.
* 2010-02-24 Sebastian Humenda 0.2.1:
* Somewhere up to 1120 words
* now also adverbs and phrases
* 2010-01-07 Sebastian Humenda 0.1.2:
* 500 Headwords: adjectives, nouns and verbs
* Main goal: First usable database, but a bit small
* 2009-12-20 Sebastian Humenda 0.1.1:
* 200 words written. Main goal was to get used to the way,
dictionaries are written in xml.
* 2009-11-11 Sebastian Humenda 0.1:
Version 0.1, 11 November 2009. Just a test.
* This dictionary is bild up on my (Sebastian Humenda's) own notes
to learn Latin.
Questions or comments about this site?
Contact mai98fdi at studserv.uni-leipzig.de